Friday 30 November 2001

our phone doesn't work.. sad. need to get a new phone. :P
i got a new template, like it? i like the font and stuff, but i need to go to target or something and get a new phone. Anyway i'm fasting today.. at dinner time.. so after this post.. ima have an extended quiet time and prayer time.
Does anyone know how much you can get a guitar for? I dunno.. some people got theirs used for 100 and some people got theirs new for a lot more, but I don't have my guitar and it'd be so nice to have one, you know? I dunno..it'll be a christmas wish? And today I saw 2 greyhounds.. they're so small and skinny and they looked so scared. Yesterday on the bus, i saw a seeing eye dog.. it was SOOO CUTE. I was thinking... if i could extend this blog section and make another one for pictures.. that would be SO COOL. HHHHHhhhhmm.. :) yeah... maybe i'll do that. :)
Anyway, signing out...

No comments: