Friday 9 November 2001

Hey, Just got back from fellowship. It was cool 'cause today we had this combined thing with this group who are parents of college students, so its nice to know people from different fellowships. But I see people, and some people who've been here for a long time or who were born and raised in the church, they know everyone and they know all these inside jokes and stuff. To be honest, I'm not very good with large groups. It's a bit lonesome here, you can probably tell that I send a lot of time online partially because I don't hang out with friends. I don't really have a lot of friends up here or my friends are really busy, so it's a bit lonely. Just a week and a half until I go back home, to Torrance CA. It's a cozy city in southern California called Torrance. That's still home to me. I remember my sister said that i'll learn to call this place home. It's been 10 weeks and I don't feel at home. My biggest fear is going home and seeing that I've changed. I'm no longer at home when i'm home home and it's still not home here and yeah.. so I'm homeless, you know? I dunno, I just gotta pray that God will provide a friend or a group of friends, maybe a roomate or a couple. :) Maybe why I feel this way is 'cause i'm an introvert and quiet and people think I'm unfriendly and people are scared of me 'cause I'm a book work. Seriously, i didn't even realize I was a nerd until like junior year. But anyway, yeah.. it takes a while for me to make friends.. a LONG time. Anyway, i'm boring you i'm sure. Till tomorrow. :)

No comments: