Monday 26 November 2001

STINKIN TIRED is what roz is right now. Maybe it's not the best idea to be writing on the blog, huh? hm... Oh well.. i got time. That's what they all say, yeah.. but soon ima be in the hospital for a broken hip 'cause i tripped down the stairs talking on my cell again and this time it's the hip 'cause i never really got around to eating calcium when i was my age. Weird thought huh? Yeah you better be saying that. In times of extremes the brilliance in people comes out... do you believe that? I dunno.... it's an interesting thought but not always true. Right now, i'm at the extreme.. extremely tired, but there's nothing brilliant coming out of my mouth.. just random ramble.. RAMBLE I TELL YOU. Yeah.. i'm crazy... crazy tired. time to go to sleep.
Song of the day
Let your Glory Fall
LISTEN TO IT.

No comments: