Sunday 11 November 2001

Hi.
You're probably gonna be like WHAT THE HECK?! But, tonight I had so much fun. Today I went to this brother's appreciation thing, where all of us girls from fellowship appreciate the guys and make dinner for them and stuff. It was really fun, we had a skit, it was a fifties theme and yeah it was really fun. :) The burgers were AMAZING. haahaa, this is the church I'm gonna stay at. It's a family here, it's a place where I could potentially feel at home. And the guys, it's really funny.. they made up a dance from grease, it was so funny and they all really got into it which was really cool. Everyone looked so good. :) And tonight.. we had a miniparty in my room. It started out with someone wanting hear this trance song, and then we ended up turning off the lights and raving, and dancing and stuff.. fun fun fun. :) We were like totally singing to the Lion King and dancing and stuff, it was really fun. You're probably wondering, why the difference from yesteray and today? Maybe I'm in my cycle. Anyway.. it's 2 in the morning. It would be a good idea to sleep. Till tomorrow.

No comments: