Thursday 29 November 2001

::attention:: ::ATTENTION:: my dorm phone doesn't work so for those of you who know my cell number, call my cell from now on. :) For those of you who don't know my cell number, e-mail me 'cause i don't wanna announce it to the whole world by posting it onto a website. Anyway, being on lockdown is actually pretty relaxing. I was sitting here for a while 'cause i didn't know what to do.. 'cause i couldn't chat, and i finished hw and stuff for today so yeah.. it was nice. :) i noticed that chem 3a is a really impacted course, so... i'm thinking of just taking chem 1b and the 112 series to get a better foundation in biochemistry 'cause i wanna go into pharmacy and that's what they deal with, right? RIGHT?! If anyone has any advice.. please do. I welcome it. And being stupid, i forgot my Bible at home, so like i don't have a Bible so i'm restricted to going onto the computer and doing my quiet time off of the Bible Gateway website. :( It kinda sucks 'cause i like to leave nigel (he's precious to me, yes, but God is more so) and spend time just God and i. i'm almost done with the psalms... anyone have any suggestion for what to go through next during sacred times? if not, ima go through proverbs. one chapter a day or something.. then Isaiah, lots of prophecy lots of good stuff. Maybe Jerehmiah (spelling?) and other prophets after that.
Yeah, i'm writing this 'cause a friend, kindly reminded me to update my blog 'cause apparently if i'm not on aim.. i'm completely shut off from the world. That shouldn't be. If you're not online, you should have more of a social life 'cause you're actually interacting with people.. or you're like me and find another impersonal form of communication like writing a blog. Interesting things to think about.
yupyup.
Have I shared my favorite passage yet? If i have, the Bible is good and repetition is good.
"Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I will say rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:4-7
May the words of God bless you.

No comments: