Monday 19 November 2001

What's the agenda?!
1. Quiet Time
2. Chem Studying.
3. shower
4. sleepy time.

Now for the true time waster stuff.
I COME HOME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!! :-D Yeah... anyway. Today has been good. Totally relaxed and yet so productive. Don't you just love those days? Yeah.. so my research paper: African American Blues influence on James Baldwin for an Asian American Studies class. I mean.. what's with that? It doesn't even feel like an asian american studies class.. more like an ethnic studies class.
Oh prayer request: Pray for my ochem class situation. The lecture/labs are full.. pray that whatever God wants i'll do. If he wants me to take ochem next semester pray that it would open up (this is what i want) If it's not God's will... pray that I will not be bitter or angry and change my wants to what God wants, and to be in his will. Yeah? Thanks! :)
TO STUDY!

No comments: