Thursday 15 November 2001

Emotions are my hubris... is that what it is.. tragic fault? yeah. I let emotions take over my thoughts, giving whatever I'm thinking about free reign over my mind which is unhealthy and yeah.. harmful.. same diff. I pray that the God of the Universe in his all glory and majesty take my heart, form it and guard it... for my heart belongs only to the Most High. If someone does come along, may this godly man love God as much as I and love God more than me. May God grant me patience with this and with my emotions.
What else? Discipline.. something I take pride in. Perhaps maybe to the extreme. Is there an extreme in Discipline? not sure.. but anything extreme can't be profitable.. moderation is taught to be the right way to go. A lot of times I worry that I'm rubbing this pride in other people's faces... perhaps it's somethign I need to work on, to be humble. A lot of times when i try to be humble... it feels like fake modesty which is wrong, too... that's like knowing that you're good but you say you aren't, you know? Being truly humble means to know that you have this skill, but using it for God's glory, not to use it for personal advancement.. you know? YOU KNOW?!!?? haahaa.. (sorry stupid comic relief joke not the right timing) But yeah in all seriousness.. humility is a Gift from God not to be taken lightly, not to be abused, but to be used in the advancement of His kingdom.

No comments: