Tuesday 13 November 2001

Ahh... tonights my relaxing night.. just gotta chill and relax before the midterm. This midterm.. there's a lot of difficult stuff like Gibbs free energy and equilibrium constants and le Chatelier's principle.. say that a lot.. it sounds REALLY REALLY cool. haahaa like L'Hospital's rule. Man.. i'm such a nerd. Haahaa... Anyway, today i spent like the WHOLE stinkin day studying.. first with chem hw.. then a chem review session.. then sitting in a cafe waiting for my chem ta to come by for office hours not knowing that he moved his office hours to Latimer (a chem building on campus) so yeah.. just read.. Oh what was really cool. I ordered a hot chocolate and i didn't have my wallet so the guy gave me a hot cocoa for free! isn't that so cool? Cafe Milano people are nice. Yupyup.. oh what sucked today. I rode the bus to the RSF (the recreational sports facility) but it was CLOSED for veteran's day. >_< so i thought.. i'll just run back.. wow.. such a workout.. but I think i'm getting a spare tire, not that i'm superficial or anything. :P Yeah
Everytime before a midterm, I always seem to get really nervous, but whatever happens, it's in God's sovereign will. Every grade is a good gift from God and it's meant for learning and meant for His glory which is what we all should aim for you know? Everything should be a form of Worship to God. Let everything in life should revolved around the Almighty because he is the creator and deserves nothing less. This is headknowledge i know, but I'm struggling with heart realization. To be at peace in everything I do. To bear fruit in whatever comes into my life.. to EVERYTHING in my life. Someone said I had self discipline, but if you achieve that... putting God first and only first takes so much discipline. Discipline and trust that I'm praying for and striving for.

No comments: