Thursday 17 November 2005

Reading Material

It's been a BEAUTIFUL week, weatherwise. I wish I had my camera, then I'd show you.

But here is an article I found in the Chronicle about missions and the "Church" in that big red closed country across the pacific ocean. (mad props to David Young who found it online)

China tries to keep the flock in official churches
Government favors party-run version of Christian faiths


In other news: Roz is now a fully licensed intern pharmacist in the great state of California. Watchout, world. I have arrived.

Shameless Plug:
DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO TO YOSEMITE THIS WINTER?
Dec. 20-23
We'll be staying in the heated tent cabins of Curry Village in Yosemite Valley.
Cost: $64/person for lodging.
Transportation will be provided from BOTH Southern California AND Northern California
let me know if you're down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oOOOoo congrats!