Sunday 6 November 2005

Beware of pictures.

I have a midterm tomorrow, but I feel like I need to do this. A collection of things in the past year that have been big trips with the people I love. Therapeutic procrastination, if you will.

For some reason i REALLY like this picture. Taken in North End, Boston while visiting my sister and brother-in-law.

Helping out at my first health fair. Check out all those free samples. (San Mateo, CA)

this is one of the most beautiful sights i've ever seen in person. When I was in china, this is pretty much what we saw every day. Seeing stuff like this makes you want to hum "how GREAT is our God." Thinking about being overseas makes me joyful beyong measure.

This is me. A work in progress. we were on our long layover in Hong Kong and I saw this and thought, "cool." But yeah, i think this accurately describes me pretty well. English, Chinese and a work in progress.

look at how cute these kids are. Yup, i'm so proud of them and i love them so much.

This is my oldest and one of my best friends Jane. We've been through elementary school, jr. high, high school, college, boys, breakups, classes, graduating MCB together. I love you, Jane! :)

there's also something about this picture that I love. I think it's all the movement and yet the victory of samonthrace remains stationary. kind of cool. (Paris, France on a trip with Ms. Allison and Jay)

Go BEARS! I took this with Jay on one of our night shoots when I still had my nikon. I miss shooting with you, Jay and I miss being on campus. It really is a beautiful campus. (Berkeley, CA)

this is the SFC gathering at Venice Beach after Sean and Emily's wedding. Hanging out with these guys makes me also joyful beyond measure.

good times good times. :) Roomate spades anyone? haahaa (Praise Dinner 2004)

This is Christina. If i were a ruler and you were a rock I'd say "you ROCK, christina." and you'd reciprocate with "you RULE, roz" :) (Lake Tahoe, CA)

Older cousins from the Hsu side. sorry, some of them are married, but i know, I have attractive family, you don't have to say it. :) (Redondo Beach, CA)

So yeah this is all that has happened in the past... 1.5 years. It's been good.

No comments: