Monday 7 November 2005

The Movie List

There are movies I want to watch. Do you want to watch them with me?
Jarhead
The Constant Gardener
Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
In the Mix (It's an Usher movie so guaranteed to be quality)

Job is an amazing person. Just wanted to say that. I just started Job through the daily quiet time yesterday and it warmed my soul. God's timing in teaching and revealing his will is...incomprehensible.

"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
and naked I will depart.
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised."
Job 1:21

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I'll go the shallow route and instead of commenting on your discussion of Job's character, I'll say that I want to watch Constant Gardner because Ralph Fiennes is hot!!

Roz said...

ralph fiennes, really? I think his character is Schindler's List totally turned me off, and also maid in manhattan. J.Lo and Ralph Fiennes have NO onscreen chemistry.