Thursday 23 May 2002

Yesterday we (Christina, Hannah, Renee and I) went to San Fransisco. Man that was fun. We bumped into a lot of people. Christine Jung in the BART, Melanie and Melissa while shopping, Susanna Fong and Christina's Aunt in the BART on the way back. It was really fun. I drank a lot of water. I got a build-a-bear. It's name is Zoe and I gave it a heart. Don't ask me if it's a boy bear of a girl bear because I don't know. It's a girl's name but it's dressed like a buy although a hawaiian shirt and boardshorts and a bucket hat is exactly what I'd wear, and Zoe could be a boy's name, a very feminine boy's name. But when we got back I had a temperature, 99.5 which isn't too bad, but I started chugging water like crazy and it eventually went down to 99.2 and now i'm at 98.6, perfection. Haahaa, just gotta take it easy today. It's fun. I'm packing today.

No comments: