Tuesday 7 May 2002

I can feel the stress coming up. Finals are coming soon and I've sort of started studying. I've made myself a study schedule...but I'm so tired of studying. Irratibility is apparent and I'm tense. GR. Psalm 36:10 "Cease striving and know that I am God."
During these times, it's a struggle for me to trust that God is in control of all things because I've been conditioned that if I study a lot, I will do well. How much of it is God's sovereign plan? How much of it is God's work? Where do I draw the line from what I do and what God does? How do I approach something like this? How much do I have to study before it becomes an obsession and addiction? Is it before I start stressing (too late)? Is it until I fell I understand everything? Is it not at all?
stress level from a scale of 1-10: 6

No comments: