Monday 11 February 2002

today is just blog day... keep forgetting to mention this..
Ecclesiastes 5:2 "Do not be hasty in word or impulsive in thought to bring up a matter in the presence of God. For Godis in heaven andyou are on the earth; therefore let your words be few." (NASB translation)

Let My Words Be Few By Matt Redman
You are God in heaven and here am I on earth.
So i'll let my words be few, Jesus I am so in love with you.

And I'll stand in awe of you (3x)
And I'll let my words be few, Jesus I am so in love with you.

The simplest of all love songs, I long to sing to you,
So I'll let my words be few, Jesus I am so in love with you.

It's cool to find the verse references to songs that are good. It's also a good test to discern whether or not the Song takes God's word out of context and stuff.

No comments: