Saturday 9 February 2002

I'm at home.. what time is it? 1 am? I'm in my sister's room... why? I dunno.
Today was the funeral. I learned a lot about my grandma. She taught my dad how to make dumplings, and my dad taught me how to make dumplings and man were they so good. I also learned what it was like to be a godly woman. My grandma was a godly woman. She served her family, she left her own family and served my grandfather's whole family. Sometimes my uncles or whoever would drop in on their house and she and my grandfather would be singing hymns and stuff. My grandfather was a pastor and my grandmother was a pastor's wife and yeah.. it's amazing what kind of sacrifices and stuff she made for her husband. Proverbs 31 immediately comes to mind when I think about her now.

Going to fellowship: It was kind of fun seeing everyone so surprised to see me. It's really good to be home, it's secure and yeah... yeah.. so yeah i'm kind of tired.. dunno why slept like the whole afternoon after the funeral. today is the 8th?

No comments: