Wednesday 5 March 2008

Monumental

Today was a monumental day.

I actually uninstalled AIM from my computer. Let's just take a moment and let that sink in.

AIM and my screen name, OutOfDaBleu, has been a huge part of my life for the past decade. Wow. that's a long time. From late nights chatting with my high school crush to scheduling meetings to venting about how much we have to memorize in pharmacy school.

I actually discovered that this new version of AIM six was eating up so much of my computer that the costs outweigh the benefits of having the program actually being installed on my computer.

So, AIM, I bid thee farewell. It's been a good run and now I'm leaving you for Google Talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know you can use aim through gmail, yah? i uninstalled AIM as well, but i can still access it through gmail/google chat or whatever they call it.