Wednesday 26 March 2008

Show and Tell

For the Easter Weekend, we went on a marvelous trip to Yosemite! (my favorite place in the world). We got to...
Cross country ski. It's exactly like being on a nordic track. It gives you a ridiculous workout, but going downhill is so fun. Not so fun when falling, but gliding...so fun.
Hike to the top of Yosemite Falls. This is what we did on Easter Sunday. Had a little worship/bible study in the valley and set out hiking in the afternoon. It was a lot of climbing, but the view and the snow was fun to be around.
take a relaxing walk to Mirror Lake. It really looks like a mirror. It was so still and early enough that the mosquitoes weren't out yet. It was really beautiful.
Here's my art shot of the trip. I wish I could have improved the picture composition a little bit. I'll work on that the next time. But yeah this is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.
And of course, you can't forget the view of the valley. This is take from the south entrance tunnel. All in all... it was such a good way to celebrate Easter. :)

No comments: