Tuesday 2 May 2006

update

wow, guys! thanks for the response!! the judges are still out, but i've decided on what kind of cookie to make. :)

anyway, guess what! superfreak started growing again. this was a miracle considering i haven't been taking good care of it. it IS a superfreak. superfreak, duh, duh, duh...

The Job situation: i'm 75% sure that I'll be going down to SoCal for work this summer. As must as I'd like to stay up here to work, (If you read this and you're a pharmacist in the bay area, MAY I WORK FOR YOU?), I think the doors up here are closing ever so slowly and the door to home has been open since February. We'll see. I may stay up here just yet.

To everyone who's reading from SFC, I hope you guys have a good finals time. I'm praying for you!!! And when you're basking away in your summer, remember to come to San Francisco and have some fun.

I have some very strong opinions about my drug delivery class that i'll spare everyone with.

New Discovery: (jeh or dad, don't tell mom, i'll never hear the end of it.) Reading the word first thing in the morning IS refreshing. my mom has been ON MY BACK about this ever since as long as I can remember and I've always refused because i'm NOT A MORNING PERSON. But lo and behold, I try it out for a week and it's GREAT! (moms HAVE to be right).

On that vein (inferior mesenteric vein draining the hindgut into the hepatic portal vein), say happy mother's day to your mom and tell her you love her. some people don't have moms. and some moms aren't here to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i roz, i was bored tonight and started looking around for old SFC blogs to check up on (i don't really check websites much anymore...sad. :P)...anyways...i like your inferior mesenteric vein bit...medical nerdiness...i like it! :D hope you're doing well. :) ~hannah