Friday 5 May 2006

Pandora's Box

I just found the coolest music website EVAR!!!

Lily, if you read this, I think we talked about it and it's AWESOME!!!

Pandora

It's powered by the Music Genome Project. For science freaks like me, THAT'S a cool name.

Anyway, basically you choose your different favorite artists and they'll incorporate the rhythm, tonality, and everything about the song to try to figure out what you like and they'll play new artists for you. And, you can choose to like or not like a song and they will or won't play it. It's completely streaming radio and form a list of your favorite songs. It's REALLY cool. :) Check it out. I have a feed from my radio of my favorite songs of the moment and of course it's Savage Garden. (see the sidebar at the bottom. Cool, eh?

No comments: