Thursday 23 March 2006

That's All...

what does "that's all" mean?
That's all you need to know?
That's all I'm going to tell you.
That's all I do know.


anyway, a bunch of us have decided to run bay to breakers. Come run/train with us!!! (crystal springs reservoir april fools in the am) perhaps ggpark the week after? come come come! It's a good goal seeing as I didn't have a very structured exercise regimen for the past 2 quarters. This'll be good. And if you want to come out and join the party, the race starts at 8am at the embarcadero and ends (hopefully we'll be done by 10am) at ocean beach (the edge of golden gate park). Then we can all visit CityChurch together!! :)

Something that's taken up i'd say....53% of my thoughts is the whole job thing. It's freaking stressing me out!! Something to pray about, because I can find so many small small petty things to get worked up/stressed out about and this is break, no stressing should be allowed during breaks.

that's all.

No comments: