Monday 2 May 2005

Finishing Well
I've lost all motivation to go to class, unless there's something due. Hence the blogging while my genetics professor uses the words "cute" and "sexy" to describe flies, worms, bees and their corresponding experiments.

But it's all about finishing well.
Believe me I'd much rather be rollin' down the street sippin' on gin and juice (figuratively), but now is finals time. My last finals at Cal, I should go out with a bang. As Mariah Carey would say in her unusually bland new release "Cuz it's my night/ No stress, no fights/I'm leavin it all behind/No tears, no time to cry/Just makin the most of life"

So I invite you to come, study with me. I promise I won't bite you.

Tuesday: VLSB Bioscience Library 2nd Floor Left cubicles 8-11
Wednesday: no studying, prayer meeting.
Thursday: Optometry Library, Minor Hall 2-7, VLSB Bioscience Library 8-11
Friday: Optometry Library, Minor Hall 2-5 (SFC at 7:30)
Saturday: PM, Optometry Library

1 comment:

Pauline said...

roz you should be careful. if i were a stalker i would now know your exact whereabouts.