Monday 23 May 2005

Nostalgia

Last night in the apartment. It's a little late. I'm getting a little sentimental.
Here are some fun memories...

Mr. Jeff's name card and his own personal desk to study on.
Too much lovin' on the looooove couch
"I'm singin in the rain, just singin' in the rain, what a wonderful feelin'.."
Watching friends season 1, 2 and 4 over and over again
Prayer meeting
Jelly filled cakes
cheesecake
cha jiang myun
swimming in a freezing cold swimming pool
russell peters
the loud breathing
SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! (Christina's 21st, my 22nd)
Small Group :) (i love you guys and i'm gonna miss our small group)
dumpling/sushi night
"hello? (feeble voice)" "It's 8:45, ready by 8:55?"
Real simple subscriptions
Crafts
Free furniture
"Hello it's the manager. It's a Sunday night (at 8:45), can you please keep it down."
Hair in the drain
Falling asleep (and drooling) on the couch. haahaa too bad for the guy who took it.
"Excuse me, I'm really gassy."
Not being able to sleep by myself. Always need someone there.
Messiness, and purging of papers after a major final.
the snooze
Jacob and Eric scaring us girls while we were playing guitar and singing.
"going upstairs, i'll be right back."
im-ing each other while in the same room, and laughing outloud and on aim.
literati
many visitors
SuperFreak on the kitchen table
Wet swiffer and Scrubby bubbles
"Where's the dongle?"
SlabIII
The etched jars of salt, corn starch and rice.
music almost constantly playing.
people coming to hang out just for the heck of it and staying late
moving from the other apt to here.
driving directly from here to oases, thanks eric.
Zhongjie BBQing.
exercise ball. always a conversation starter, chock full of demonstrations.
Friends 6:30-7:30
Elaine, Eric, Jacob upstairs, Jess Ing, Clara, Jay, Lou, Sean behind us.
"Hey can you let me in?"
Breaking in because I didn't want to pay $5 and i forgot my key. Thanks guys for the fork.
calendars EVERYWHERE!
Lantern making before praise dinner

I'm going to miss this place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOSTALGIA!

aw man...so many memories...I should have taken more pictures.-stina