Sunday 8 May 2005

In recent news:
1) Our manager/apartment admin has been showing our apartment to people. Ever since we turned in our 30-day notice, she's come by every day. Friday was a record, she came by 3 times.
2) Spam sucks. I apparently had some weirdo virus linked to my e-mail so I got like 40 returned e-mails from @ey.com. The only person I know who works at EY is Kitty.
3) My mother is up here for the weekend. It's nice to see her for mother's day 'cause the rest of my family is scattered somewhere in the United States. And my dad can't really celebrate mother's day with my mom 'cause he's her husband. But he calls her "mommy" anyway.

Survey:
1) Do you have a digital camera? If so, what is it?
2) Are you satisfied with the price/performance/look of your digital camera?

I'm shopping for a new digicam. My Nikon has failed me at least 3 times when I've needed it the most. I'm wondering if it is worth it to buy a new digital camera, if i'm wisely spending money. But considering how much I use a camera that doesn't work 100% of the time and takes crappy night pictures, its worth it to get a new one. I dunno. Shopping for a camera is hard. There're so many choices out there, but so much money at stake. But I want to be able to rely on the things I have.

No comments: