Thursday 7 February 2008

The Warfield


I've been thinking about whether or not I want to comment on the artists or the venue or both.

Last night a bunch of us went to see Sara B and James Blunt at the Warfield. I haven't been to a concert like this since my Savage Garden craze of 2000-2001 and it was fun times. I gotta say, Winnie got me into Sara B and she's just as good (or even better) live than on her album. That's how good she is. Stage presence was there, she got everyone excited (which was what an opening act should do) and she closed with my favorite song, Gravity. I like it 'cause it sounds good and every artist has a signature song that sends chills up everyone's spine when they sing it and Gravity does that for her.

Oh, and James Blunt was pretty good. 'nuff said.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cried. nuff said =P