Friday 17 November 2006

Loneliness

Happy feet is opened today.

I should be happy. ecstatic.

But the thing is... I'm not.

Today I've been on the verge of tears. Gosh, I even got teary during an episode of scrubs.

You can be in a room full of people and feel completely lonely. You can be by yourself with no sound and have the presence of God with you.

I've been feeling so lonely lately.

At first I thought it was because I didn't have a boy. I always thought that being exclusive with a man would take away all my loneliness. That his complete attention, the fact that he felt like the luckiest person in the world just being with me would be the answer to the things I've been feeling for such a long time.

I see couples and I'm so jealous of their happiness and companionship.

Why is this such a big deal for me? Why is my happiness, security and identity based on one human being? But I've made so many mistakes and I keep wondering if I've thrown away people who I felt are really important to me.

mm...denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

The quarter's almost over. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Roz: God created you as His own image,And I gave birth to you. You are so important in God's eyes, and you are so beautiful in mom and dad's eyes. We love you. Also God loves you. Your life is so valuable.More valuable than my own life. And you are so precious.God sent His only son to die for you so you can have abundant life. Home is always welcome you. Our arms always open for you. We are seeking for some thing which can last not something or someone only for temporary pleasure. We love you! Mom.