Thursday 30 November 2006

All the Colors of Emotion

1) Gosh, just because you drive a Mercedes and you're talking on your cell phone doesn't give you the right of way.
2) I totally bombed one of my finals. What's disappointing is that I thought I was going to do well in this class. Oh well, that teaches me to go to class. I need to move on from this. It's bothering me way to much.
3) I love how it's so cold that my lips are numb. The sharp cold makes everything else even sharper, like that line separating the sky and the ocean.
4) It's finals time and the monster has awoken. But this time a little more violently than usual and in other areas of my thoughts and behaviors. I need it to go away, it's too debilitating.
5) This quarter has been tough. I was thinking about taking the quarter off. Seriously.... Seriously! But I didn't and it's almost over. In September I said this quarter would be a test. Well, just one more day and we'll see how I did.
6) Excitement: Taiwan, Boston, Tahoe (x3),(maybe Yosemite), NYC, Big Red all in the next 8 months. :)
7) I need to let the grades go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of tahoe

Anonymous said...

"The sharp cold makes everything else even sharper, like that line separating the sky and the ocean."

This is the best sentence I have read today.