Thursday 9 November 2006

Good Hair Day

Yesterday, I took a shower at around 9:00pm and combed my hair. I went to sleep, got up this morning and brushed it in 2 seconds before I go to class and I get 5 compliments about how cute my hair looks.

Maybe I should do nothing with my hair every day. Maybe every day I'll have a good hair day.

In other news, it feels so good to be home. I haven't felt this good being home in a long time.

But I watched my first full episode of Grey's Anatomy...I actually like Scrubs better, so no more Meredith choosing McDreamy and who knows who's going to find out about Burk's injury, except maybe for George. The people on the show are too attractive to be real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www2.warnerbros.com/happyfeet/

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz!
yum, thanksgiving dinner was so nice!
Happy Feet seems soo cute!
Oh yeah, about the hair thing, the EXACT same thing happened to me last week. I too literally woke up, brushed my hair for 1.5 secs, ran to class, and everyone was like- did you cut your hair? it looks really stylish today. (why yes, it's called "sleep-n-style"..hehe). Let's not brush our hair everyday! ;)
I saw my first episode of Greys the other day too, and I agree it's OK but Scrubs is better. (*gasp*) :)
~Jen :)