Sunday 19 November 2006

Duets

John Legend went to UPenn!

I want to hear a collaboration between Alicia Keyes and John Legend. They're both have soul, they both play the piano and they're both beautiful people. Both of them have amazing lyrics and amazing songs.


My 2 very dear advisees, Cathy and Yenni. It's weird, they're both a year older than me, but I'm their advisor. But I love them. :)


Celebrated birthdays with Karen and Winnie at BOSS. It was a lot of fun except for some sleazballs who don't know what the cold shoulder means.

Whilst taking a study break, I went book shopping:
Life of Pi
Kite Runner
Anna Karenina


Besides Confessions these are the books I'll be reading to, in and from Asia in December.

Right now...88% of my family is in LA. My, oh, my I want to be there.

I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to the CD version of the Kite Runner...it's good...but sad.

Anna Karenina...sad...read a fun book right after...or eat some candy.

Anonymous said...

i read life of pi!!! lemme know what you think