Friday 13 October 2006

Naked

Is there something in particular that you own that if you don't have it, you feel naked? (i.e. phone, watch, earrings, contacts.)

That's not what I wanted to talk about but, ::venting:: I LOST MY SWIMMING GEAR :(

Stupid me forgot to pack it up, and now someone is going around swimming in a blue speedo swimsuit with a tyr pair of googles and silicone swim cap. :( :( :( and i just got them less than a month ago. :( :( :(

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Roz:
When you lost the old gear that means go get a set of new one.
Get a better one. My daughter is a good swimmer,she deserve a set of professional swiming gear.
Love Dad,

Anonymous said...

I lost a lot things that I treasured, oh! well those are just materials. You have a rich heavenly father and a generaous earthly father.Go buy a new set!
love Mom