Friday 30 August 2002

The Previous post was some frank sinatra goodness that Christina and I have been humming this week.

i was just looking in my scrapbook at some pictures because i felt like it and i realized that i have a very masculine looking face.
when i went to get my haircut a few weeks ago... the lady said "you should really get rid of that hair on your upper lip" before she even considered cutting my hair. and in some of my old pictures... my face seriously looked like a boy's face. and someone made a comment in junior high that my arms were so hairy it was like a boy's.

i dunno... i know i don't really use too many facial products or whatever... my mom has been kind of pointing me in the direction of using lotion and washing my face.. which i do but maybe it's all those pimple scars and my superthick eyebrows (which i do pluck.. otherwise i'd have a superduper thick unibrow) that makes my face more masculine. maybe it's the cheeks. i'm too lazy to use tonor or stuff like that and i have bad habits like scratching which adds even more flaws to my face

but then again, i'm too lazy to put on makeup and it is uncomfortable and i feel as though if i put on more.. it's just gonna create more clogged pores in the future.. but then makeup is used occasionally for special reaosns.

so it kind of makes me wonder and a little bit self conscious about my face.

No comments: