Thursday 22 August 2002

lets fill some time:
i used herbal essences hair products for the first time since a long time and i keep forgetting how good it smells.
yeah... i'm kind of bored and i'm starting to miss my family and friends.
Here's what's on my bulletin board: penguin stuff, my schedule and a spiritual audit with the following questions
Am I actively seeking God as the center, priority and first love of my life?
Am I living each day offering myself up as a living sacrifice?
Am i becoming less religious and more spiritual?
Do people close to me recognize my authenticity of my spirituality?
Do i have a quiet center of my life?
Have I defined a unique ministry?
Have I maintained a genuine awe of God?
Is my humility genuine?
Is my spiritual feeding the right diet for me?
Is obedience in small matters built into my reflexes?
Do I have joy?
Some interesting questions to boil over....

No comments: