Thursday 8 August 2002

distressing news. i'm very upset with ups. i made this crosstitch and framed it for karen. i packed it and i thought it was fine and the guy at the counter said it was fine. but when it got there... it was broken. the glass was.. only the glass. so i file a claim and the inspector goes to see it and says that its neglegence on my part that i didn't pack it well enough. so i dispute the claim and i have to call twice because they didn't get back to me the first time and the secodn time they told me to talk to office depot (where i sent the package) but office depot told me to call ups.. so i'm given tne runaround. so today.. i get this large package just sitting at my front door and everytime i move it it makes a little noice like broken glass. so i open it and lo and behold it's the crosstitch. the glass is shattered. the matte is bent and damaged and pushed out of the frame the backing of the frame is totally ripped and some of the stitches in the crosstitch were coming out. so i call ups and they said if the glass was broken it was non transportable and it's not supposed to be shipped back to me. now why in the world is it in torrance? dude...i put my patience time and effort into this and they just throw it around like it doesn't matter. excuse my language but there's so much other crap that ups has given me these past couple of weeks that unleased the flood. i sat outside next to the damaged frame and crosstitch and cried for a pretty long time.

No comments: