Saturday 6 July 2002

yeah ok.. so there's this fisherman's hat that's on my desk next to my computer. the hat is similar to zoe's (my bear) except that it's navy blue and i'm bored so i just put it on for kicks. (this was about an hour ago so maybe 12:30 or something) (i wear this because it blocks sun not that it would block sun now because it's dark and i'm inside but anyway). My dad walks in and he asks "why are you wearing a hat?" and i say "i dunno.. 'cause it was there." and he talks to me whatever he wanted to talk about or ask and then goes to bed. and about 20 min later my sister walks in and asks "why are you wearing a hat?" and i think she's asking me why was there so much clicking so i say i'm playing minesweeper. and she asks again almost laughing "why are you wearing a hat?" so i say.. i dunno.. 'cause i was bored. and then she asks me about the camera and goes to bed. i think my family has come to accept whatever weird quirks i have.

No comments: