Tuesday 30 July 2002

so stinkin congested. today i was sitting in the lab meeting sniffling and breathing really loudly with my mouth. yuk. but today i went to the beach and the lifeguard commented on how the Bible was a good book. it was an opportunity to talk about something spiritual.. we did have a conversation but it was mainly a question and answer. man.. i missed an opportunity. it sucks to miss an opportunity.. knowing that God puts forth an opportunity like that and i totally missed it. but there were reasons not to because he was an older man and he made fun of me journaling. but still it was an opportunity. but the beach was quite nice. i had a towel and everything. there were so many sailboats on the water because the wind was quite strong. and they were just in the spot where the sun broke through the clouds. very nice.. very good picture moment. speaking about pictures.. the bottom dwellers who sold me my camera sent me what they claimed was the original manual and cd program for my nikon. instead.. they sent me a xerox copy of the manual and a burned cd of the program. that's SOOOO violating copyright laws and it's the second time. word of caution: be careful when you buy stuff online especially from a yahoo store. just because they're a yahoo store doesn't mean they're very good. trust me on this one.

No comments: