Friday 22 March 2002

I'm home now and I thank God for home. Just being able to see familiar faces and be home and sleep with my blanky on my bed. My cousins are here. Their names are Grace, Joy and Charity. They're amazingly cute. Grace is just friendly to everyone and she's so happy and she understands so much. Joy is a crafty little girl who looks just like me when I was three. It's kind of scary but she's a smarty pants. Then there's charity who's only 1. I make this popping sound with my lips and she copies me and she smiles and laughs. She's so cute. Yup. THey're 5,3 and 1. And they're living at my house till tomorrow when they'll move into a new apt. But it was so nice to be home with my mom and my dad came home from the business trip today and yeah. Dude, i have a lot to do this week. There's the crosstitching. I'm going to the concert with Nina. I'm so excited. Never seen Delirious or Matt Redman but their songs are really convicting. On Sunday is a big thing. It's my birthday and it's so hard to imagine that people would remember my birthday. It's such a blessing to be loved. I keep wondering what can i do to love them back. Going to visit Terry at Cal Tech sometime during the week. Oh and i gotta visit the city of hope, too. Also, i'm gonna go what am i gonna do. oh visit westwood. on yeah and crosstitch.
And the new building. It's crazy. I'm sad that the old building with all its memories stories and everything i learned from there is now taken away from me, but this new building is amazing. Our church, we were given the Kent Avenue property. It was a gift from God and we used it well to His glory. Now he's blessed us with this amazing complex and it is truly amazing. Let's see where we can go with this. :) But something that makes me sad is now i'll be more of a visitor. It's not like it was last thanksgiving when i came home i came Home. The new church i haven't gotten used to the fact that it's now the place of my home church you know what i mean? But we'll see what God does. He always has amazing plans for everyone and i'm really excited to see how He's going to grow his body in this new church.

No comments: