Sunday 6 January 2002

yeah.. my cycles are still off... :(
very satisfied with my gpa. praise the LORD. :)
got my malaysia pics back.. beautiful pic of a dragonfly.. a green dragon fly on a lotus flower with a waterfall in the background.. beautiful. and a beautiful pic of mount fuji in the sunset from the plane.. man.. it's beautiful.
Just got back from retreat, it was very beneficial because it make a lot of things clear in my life, and it got me on a start for next semester, what ministries or whatever God is calling me to do. and i got to know people in the fellowship, which was what i wanted to do.. and yeah.. last night.. we fellowshiped, and talked about dating and relationships, which seems to be a very............. popular subject, but i''m happy with my singleness, for now. Yeah, God is calling me to be single this year. anyway, that's it for now.

No comments: