Monday 28 January 2002

Stir In Me, a fire that the world cannot explain
I come to worship You
Stir in me, a passion that my heart cannot contain
I come to worship You
Hold me, break me, mold me and make me more and more like you
As i come to worship you
to love you, fear you, draw ever near you as I worship you
I come to worship you, oh Lord.
:) This song is the song of the week. It's been in my head since like last week and yeah, it's just something that i've been yearning for. A fire that the world cannot explain, a passion that my heart cannot contain. And it's i dunno, you know that you need to work on something or something and a song totally expresses what you're thinking and feeling? You know?
and a disclaimer: i'm sorry for not being specific on the "cycles" thing for my malaysia. I was talking about sleep cycles and other cycles.. well that's pretty general haahaa ok anyway nuff about the cycles thing. Jet lag is the worst. for like 2 weeks i would be tired early and wake up wide away at 3 in the morning and not be able to sleep for like an hour.

The laundry thing is fun. you see so many people on your floor and building and even new people and it's such a small room and since it's cold outside the laundry room is nice and warm. and looking at people's clothing i know it's a bit superficial, but you can tell a lot about people from their clothes, ya know? YA KNOW?!!?

No comments: