Sunday 27 May 2007

FoodTV

I love being home because I can sit and watch FoodTV all day. Like right now. I'm watching All Star Grill - South Beach. OMG...grilled bruschetta, Parsley Spice Rub over Chicken, Chocolate chip cookie s'mores, grilled pork tenderloin with coconut/tomato salad, grilled artichoke with parsley sauce.

One of these days... I'm going to make a full on Italian Meal: appetizer, entree, dessert, the whole 9 years.

Another thing that I love about being home is sitting in front of the piano. Like all good Asian children, I took piano lessons growing up. All two years. Granted, I'm not grade 10 in CM or whatever, but I love just sitting in front of the piano with just me, worship song chords and my voice. It's the best time of worship. I find that more often than not, these are the times of sweetest worship when I'm just by myself either in front of the piano or with just my guitar. It's even cooler when my parents come and sing along, too. Very informal, very relaxed, very uninhibited. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roz we're alike in many ways- i too love just BEING HOME, i love watching the food network, and i love just chillin' n worshipping w/ my piano n me. :) the only thing that differs is that I want to make a full on Korean meal one day =) have a great time at home and see you Thurs!!