Monday 21 May 2007

Checklists

So I've told a number of people that I have a list of things to do in San Francisco before I graduate. And another person asked if I had a list of things to do before I die. And another person asked if I had it in writing. Ok here goes:
Things to do in SF before I graduate:
1) Climb Half Dome
2) Run bay to breakers at least once more
3) To do this
4) Go Sailing in the Bay
5) See fireworks from Teasure Island
6) Go to Suite 181
7) Legion of Honor
8) go Camping somewhere...real tent, real campsite.
9) Buy something from the new Bloomingdales
10) Go to Fillmore Jazz Festival
11) Run Nike Women's Marathon (maybe half marathon...)
12) Go to Vegas and play as a legal adult, none of this under 18 stuff

Things to do before I die:
1) Read and finish Modern Library's Top 100 Models
2) Tour Italy
3) Snowboard in the Alps
4) See AnkorWat
5) Sleep the whole night in a hammock
6) Raise a kid well
7) To save a life somehow

I'll think of more stuff later. :)

2 comments:

Pauline said...

do you mean "top 100 novels" instead of models? i'll go to ankor wat with you.

Unknown said...

i wanna do escape from alcatraz too!!!