Tuesday 9 January 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from my family to yours.
These are the most important people in my life. No one can say I'm too attached or needy because this is my family. I love them no matter what and they love me no matter what.








Back in the grind of school and I'm so not wanting to study. Spent last week playing settlers with mah peeps and working. Went to tahoe this weekend with my new gear and the funnest car EVAR~!!! But now it's back to reality. I notice that I like to run away, not wanting to face my challenges head on because they seem so overwhemling. But, I welcome challenge, that was the point of my college admissions essay. The alpha-female part of me loves that. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Well, it turns out that the human body can only take so much of it and conscioiusly or unconsciously, it starts to run away from whatever pressures are applied. Reality has set in. I have classes to study for, appointments to make, things to think about and mull over. I've lived in the moment during vacation...taking it day by day because it was exciting. Now, I need to actually, consciously choose to live one day at a time.
Anyway, if you have a chance, go to Tahoe. The snow is amazing. :)

1 comment:

Jen Min said...

Hi Roz! yay for Tahoe! check out my new blog, as our "car of Fun" is featured on the Jan 5 entry :)(you should do Project365 too, since I know you are the queen of taking pics!)