Sunday 21 January 2007

Good Feeding


Connie came for the weekend and we got to Dine about Town at Rose Pistola in North Beach. It's nice seeing old friends and catching up. Connie's one of those people who I haven't seen in ages, but when we talk, it's like I just saw her yesterday. I love friends like that. :)



And this was our dessert. Isn't it awesome? Yeah, pretty awesome. ----->

Here's what I'd imagine God saying to us if we're mournful:
Pensive, Doubting, Fearful Heart

Pensive, doubting, fearful heart,
hear what Christ the savior says.
Ev'ry word should joy impart,
change thy mourning into praise.
Yes He speaks and speaks to thee,
May He help thee to believe;
then thou presently will see,
thou hast little cause to grieve.

Fear thou not, nor be ashamed;
All thy sorrows soon shall end,
I, who heav'n and earth have framed,
Am thy Husband and thy Friend;
I the High and Holy One,
Israel's God, by all adored,
As thy Savior will be know,
thy Redeemer and thy Lord

For a moment I withdrew,
and thy heart was filled with pain;
But my mercies I'll renew;
Thou shalt soon rejoice again;
Though I seem to hide my face,
very soon my wrath shall cease;
'tis but for a moment's space,
ending in eternal peace

Though afflicted, tempest tossed,
comfortless awhile thou art,
do not think thou can be lost,
Thou art graven on my heart.
All thy wastes I will repair;
Thou shalt be rebuilt anew;
And in thee it shall appear what the God of love can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Roz: This song(poem) is so beautiful! I know it will come true in your life.
Mom