Saturday 15 April 2006

Experiential

It's weird to be posting in my old haunt: the VLSB microcomputing facility. Believe it or not, but they still have my calnet ID and password. Weird, eh?

I realized today for the first time that I'm not the person I was in college. I've actually moved on. But that's a good thing. See, ever since graduation, I've had trouble letting go of this place and its people. But now, after being removed from berkeley, I've realized that I've changed and the people have changed, too. Don't get me wrong, I still love the people I knew in college (ya'lls who read it, don't let anyone tell you something different, just know that SOMEONE LOVES YOU).

But I saw all these berkeley students and realized that i'm not one of them anymore. It was almost on the level of an epiphany. It wasn't a lightbulb, per se, more like a glow stick.

Not to say that I'm old either, shoot. Last night, ask how much soju I had and I'll tell you. (not that much, but I just wanted to say it to be young and rebellious).

Yeah. Experiences shape people. I'm starting to think it's nurter more than nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=O you were in berkeley? awww man, if my parents didn't come I would have eaten with u. -.-