Friday 6 January 2006

Classes

I didn't pass my pchem waiver exam.

I wonder, though if I studied in vain and no matter how much I studied, I wouldn't have passed or if I didn't pass because I didn't take it seriously enough. I guess, subconsciously I wanted MORE work this quarter.

So, that means I won't be able to do things that I'd like to do like going to SFC retreat or WCC.

Oh the reason why I'm blogging at 9:40 am, BECAUSE CLASS DIDN'T START AT 9AM TODAY! So I'm kind of kicking myself for not looking at Tracy Fulton's schedule.

I think I need to rethink the whole not talking bit. I generally don't divulge info (like the fact that I'm a Christian) to the general public. Something seems so inherently wrong with that if I'm comissioned to put forth a good witness.

But I know why. I fear rejection and I fear what people think of me. I have trouble stomaching the verse where Jesus says the world will hate me because it hates Him. It's now 9:46am and I'm not completely awake yet. Perhaps I'll mull over it this weekend whilst on the beautiful white slopes of Heavenly, Lake Tahoe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its okay that you didn't pass out of p chem. The way i see it...when you get to this point in your education, every class will only help you become a better pharmacist and help other people...besides it would be a waste of a good "study buddy" if you passed out of all your classes! ;) Don't worry, P-chem is easy...it shouldn't stop you from going to retreats :)