Saturday 6 April 2002

I'm sitting here marinating in chlorine.. man. Today is such a beautiful day. The sun is shining the sky is blue and it's such a beautiful day. The temperature's just right also. It's such a beautiful day. :) These days makes me so happy.. a bounce in my walk.. the motivation to go outside and read instead of staying inside and working on a lab report. Man we spend 4 hours in a lab already.. mommy, can i go outside and play? No, roz, you need to stay inside and work on your lab report. Oh well.. at least i got some sun swimming.
I love my sister. Her name is Pauline. UCLA c/o 2000. She's 23 and five years older than me. She works for the UCLA Anderson School of Business. She's a beautiful person inside and out. It's such a foreign thought for me to call her Pauline. I was born and raised calling her Jeh jeh which is older sister in mandarin. And I look up to her a lot. She's done so much stuff for me and I don't exactly know what to do to love her back you know what I mean? I really appreciate all the stuff she's taught me like to be more open and more agressive and cleaner, teehee. :) I think she knows me pretty well and everytime I go home, I wish we can spend more time together. When she suggested that we get an apt together when I'm home for the summer I was like.. WOW that's gonna be SOOOOO cool. :) But then again she works at UCLA, the traffic's bad ALL the time. I don't know all her ministries, but I know she has a heart to serve. Just seeing her with my little cousins, especially Joy. She really loves Joy and I can tell she wants the best for her.. it's so cool. Haahaa, I didn't understand why my mother kept commenting on how much my sister and I sound alike until I called home yesterday and listened to my sister on the message machine. For a while I thought.. wait a min, i didn't record on the answering machine but it was my sister. WEIRD, huh? Except my sister doesn't whine as much and she's a lot more mature than I am. I'm still 12. :)

No comments: