Wednesday 23 July 2008

this is for all those RGP contact wearers out there


Recently I bought a bottle of Boston Simplus solution. It's marketed as a one bottle, one-stop shop for all of my contact cleaning and disinfecting needs. It cleans, disinfects, cushions and even removes proteins from my precious contacts. What goes through my head is... three bottles whittled down to only one bottle needed? psshaawww... i'm in.


Little did I know that my eyes and my poor little contacts don't like boston simplus. They're better than the target or walgreens brand generic solution, but i have high maintenance eyes that require Boston Advanced Solution, cleaner and enzymatic protein remover. that's three bottles at $10 each compared to one bottle at $15. what princesses.


so LISTEN TO YOUR EYES! if you find yourself using a new type of solution and you feel more discomfort, go back to what works. It's so distracting to have uncomfortable eyes and having to blink and fix the contacts all the time. People think I'm not doing too well.

No comments: