Monday 19 November 2007

Burnout

I feel like I've been constantly studying for the past 2.5 months. This quarter thus far has been the academically hardest, most work intensive quarter in pharmacy school thus far simply from the sheer volume of information thrown at us since September 13.


But considering how things have been going compared to previous quarters, things have been pretty darn good. I need to force myself to see the silver lining even when I can't seem to think about anything but the test tomorrow.

Something that was so encouraging this morning was this: as I was waking up, I thought, I just need to trust God. I, Roz can fall apart at any moment and believe me it's happened. But I can't possibly hold myself together. It's God that lets me fly on wings like eagles. It says in Isaiah, that youths grow tired and weary, young men stumble and fall. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.

That thought made the day so much better and it's my hope and prayer that it carries through the next few weeks.

On another note: Major congratulations to KEVIN and CONNIE who got married this past weekend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Roz:
I read your blog. WHen you finish your test please call me?
Love Dad.

blue topaz said...

I'd like to marry a kevin *haha* i kid i kid.

Just wanted to say hi and best wishes~ this quarter will be over soon! My apologies for the mishap last weekend and the inconveniences.

*hugs* and hot chocolate =) take cares~!