Wednesday 6 June 2007

Sunny Days

it's june already? what the heck?

time travels fast. sometimes i feel like as i age, time passes a lot faster, scary but exciting at the same time.

I have nothing really substantial to say just because I've been cramming my brain with information...

The upperclassmen were right, Farm school gets harder with each quarter. It's not the fact that the concepts are hard, but the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeer volume of information that we need to learn and retain is a little unsettling.

mreh... i need to keep the perspective that I'm doing it all for God. and all of this is a gift from God, NOT to be taken for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Roz: I am so happy for you that you will keep the perspective that you are doing it all for GOD,and all of this is a gift from GOD, NOT to be taken for granted. Also no to take the pressure from the test. You are doing this for HIM. And our GOD is a reasonable God. He will provide all the need for the test.HE wish you do your best, but not stress you out. You have already done your best. I am happy for you! Mom