Tuesday 10 April 2007

PICTURE POST!

Myun Hwa came! I'm sorry again for making you wait for the restaurant for so long, but it was SOOOOO good to see you! :)
As you can see... the corn in the cob in our mouths, and we are very happy. This is the BEST corn on the cob ever. Grilled, smothered with cheese and paprika. OMG so good.
(Cafe Habana - Soho)





The 4 of us (-Christina) at bar 13 with the BEST DJ EVAR! This is how I kicked off my Birthday. Fun stuff.









This is all of us (-Winnie) in Central Park. I love the composition of this picture. The sole male in the picture is Joe. He's one of Christina's friends from college and is an AWESOME tourguide. THANKS JOECHENGOD!!!







Winnie, Julie and I on some ledge at Club Duvet. This is how I finished off my birthday. DJ not as good, but it was fun, nevertheless.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joe said...

Awesome is def correct ;)