Friday 9 March 2007

Mango


I found my future dog. If no one adopts her, I will.
Meet Mango. She's from the Rocket Dog Rescue Adoption agency from SF. She's 20-25 pounds and about 1.5 years old. Look at those eyes. Look at her ears.
I love her and I want to take her home with me. This is my outlet of procrastination 'cause I can't study for more than 30 min at a time... and my eyes are getting increasingly worse. But isn't she sweet?

We have the same temperament, and she's even from TAIWAN! ^_^

::sigh:: if only I had the time to take care of a dog.

She's completely house broken, too!!
Maybe I can teach her how to follow mandarin commands so we can be chinese together, like my old dog Lili.

And mango. I love that name. It's so cute.


In other news, I've fallen in love with Dmitry Shostakovich. Heard a piano concerto and a symphony and I was hooked. No more of this prodigy Mozart Classical stuff anymore. I've moved on to the brooding Russian composers like Shostakovich, Dvorak and Rachmaninov. My String Quartet Concertos is coming in the mail. SCORE!! Just in time for finals. :)

No comments: