Saturday 23 October 2004

I had a marvelous dream last night. I dreamt that I had the best nectarine in the world. It was crunchy, but not hard. The color was equally red, yet gold. It almost glowed. None of the meat stuck to the pit which is ideal so I could maximize on the nectarine volume intook. The fructose and water level was perfect. It was sweet yet tart but not too tart. There's that distinct nectarine taste that was oh so wonderful. And the nectarine was juicy but not so juicy as to drip all over my shirt (which always happens with SUPER ripe nectarines).

Yeah, that was a great nectarine. I hope God will bless me in consciousness to partake of such a good nectarine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're making me drool

-jeff

Anonymous said...

i just ate a nectarine. it was not perfect.

jacob

Anonymous said...

have a percimmon!
jay